Who We Are
Erica was born and bred in Bakersfield and attended Stockdale High School. She graduated from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles with a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.A. in French and Asian & Pacific Studies. She was a law clerk at Olson, Hagel, & Fishburn, LLP, in Sacramento, where she handled Social Security Disability claims. She completed law school at McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento and is a licensed member of the California State Bar. She is also a member of the Kern County Bar and NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives).
• Don’t keep things to yourself because you are embarrassed.
• Don’t tell your doctor your’e “fine” if you aren’t.
• Daily pain levels
• Migraine frequency, length, and symptoms
• Household chores, hobbies, and social events
• Mood swings
• Medical tests – what, when, where, and who sent you
• Bad days